Continuous and real time control of the state of the water
The quality and quantity monitoring system answers to the directive for the preservation and protection of water.
The ETG technology is able to control in real time the quantity and the quality of the water, determining:
- the presence of niter and salt shim in the water;
- the decrease of the underworld water;
It even allows:
- to help authorities for aim and weel-timed drawing;
- to archive the data, in databases for validation and publication operations through: internet sites, local workstations, reports, etc..
- evaluate the drought effect.